Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Now that's what I call REALLY BIG



Last week we were at the Gifts and Household products sourcing fair. Again exhibitors were given the chance to donate their samples after the show.
Three truck loads were given and it is all wonderful stuff. We are really grateful for the bounty provided by the MD that we can give to needy people all over the world.
With other team members I spent a fair bit of time over the last 4 days manning our booth and also visiting many of the exhibitors to encourage them to participate. I also really enjoyed getting to know some of my fellow exhibitors in the booths nearby. Thank you also to Amber from Global Sources who did such a great job making it all happen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! That is so cool! I didn;t realise that that was what was happening at these events! What a great idea!

lots of love.

starbender said...

U guys are so cool for doing this! The world should be full of people like U.

: )